Martial Arts in Round Rock and Cedar Park, TX
Welcome to Master Yang’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in north Austin, with locations in Round Rock and Cedar Park. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including:
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control.
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
We are committed to teaching the highest quality martial arts in an atmosphere of positive energy and respect.
Our goal is to positively touch the lives of as many people as we can through the martial art of Tae Kwon Do. We know that Tae Kwon Do helps students of all ages. Our training includes skills valuable in daily life: cooperation, respect, self-control, focus, and confidence.
We help students learn valuable life skills they will use for the rest of their lives. We do this by creating a positive, hard working environment and by having instructors who serve as role models for young people to look up to. In doing all of this, we contribute to a safe and peaceful community as well.
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our schools and work hard to provide clean and safe places for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
Personal Attention For Every Student
We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. Our instructors are dedicated to helping every student become the best that they can be.
Master Yang’s World Class Tae Kwon Do is the leading provider of martial arts instruction for children, adults, and families in Round Rock and Cedar Park.
Head instructor Master Yang and school manager Master Higgins studied Tae Kwon Do directly under Grandmaster Sun Ki Chong, former US National Team Head Coach and founder of World Class Tae Kwon Do (one of the top martial arts organizations in the country, with five locations in the Buffalo, NY area and additional locations throughout the United States).
Now, with Grandmaster Chong’s support, Master Yang and Master Higgins are excited to share their knowledge and enthusiasm for Tae Kwon Do with the north Austin community.
“Master Yang is a great role model for the kids and students” – Mrs. Labrake
About Master Yang
- Over 30 Years of Martial Arts Experience
- Head Coach of team Saudi Arabia in the 2000 Sydney, Australia Olympic Games
- Former International Champion and Head Master Instructor at World Class Tae Kwon Do in Buffalo, New York
- 1st Place at the 11th Asian Tae Kwon Do Championships – Jan. 1994
- 1st Place at the 1st Egypt International Tae Kwon Do Championships – Jan. 1995
- 1st Place at the 1st Croatia Open Tae Kwon Do Championships – Nov. 1996
- 1st Place and MVP of the 1st Mexico Open Tae Kwon Do Championships – Jun. 1997
- 1st Place at the 1st Vietnam Open Tae Kwon Do Championships – Sep. 1997
As an International Competitor for over 10 years, Master J.C. Yang has earned international recognition for his Tae Kwon Do skills. Having been Head Coach at the 2000 Olympic Games, he has also received tremendous recognition for his teaching and coaching methods.
After having completed his coaching and sparring career with distinctions, Master J.C. Yang currently directs all of his efforts to developing Master Yang’s World Class Tae Kwon Do Centers for the benefit of his students.